Friday, February 25, 2011

Relapse

Me and Mason
Good day my blog friends and family. I am sad to report that I have gained a total of 1.2 pounds and 1 inch between my bust and waist over my extravagant birthday weekend. Booooo! But I am here...admitting my relapse...letting it all hang out!

I am getting back on the wagon hardcore! I mean it! I have worked too hard to shed what little weight I have to give up now! Must keep going...must succeed....as for a short term goal,  I want to look really good at a wedding I am attending solo (hubby will be away on a fishing trip)! Lots of old friends I have not seen in years will be there and I want to feel fabulous walking in the room by myself. I just want to find a pretty dress to wear and feel good about myself. With that said, the wedding is April 8th...at the same country club where I got married almost 6 years ago! Should be fun! I cannot wait!

Here are my recent stats...booo:

THE CURRENT STATS: 2/25/11
Age: 32 Years Young
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 214.4 (-4.2)
Bust: 44 inches (-2.0)
Waist: 45 inches (-1.5)
Hips: 49.0 inches (-2.0)
Bones: GRANDE
RUNNING TOTALS:
Obstacles Removed: -4.2 lbs
Inches Gone for Good: -5.5  

1 comment:

  1. I have a wedding in Nov that I want to look good, have fun, and be able to dance at without caring what I look like. Something to work for :)
    1 pound is not bad though! You will get it off in no time!

    ReplyDelete