Monday, February 14, 2011

Better Late than Never...

Mason and Mom on Saturday at the 5-Mile Park in Chico, CA
(Note Mason's face, it's all scratched up from a fall off the front porch..ouch!!)
 
Sorry for the delay in posting my blog friends, but I just have not gotten around to it! So here I go!
 
I had a great week in inches lost, but not so great in weight loss. I am down a total of 6.5 inches and 4 pounds so far! I am eating pretty clean Paleo wise except for some amazing sushi I had on Friday while out of town working (gluten free)....I am feeling good!
 
I went for about a half-hour bike ride with my husband and son on Saturday and it kicked my butt! I was exhausted. I am more out of shape than I had believed. My husband Mike is also known in our family as "Uncle Circle." Laugh all you want but once my young nephew asked him if he was in shape and he said "yes, a round shape." So from then on, he has been know as Uncle Circle, but that is changing quickly. Mike has lost 20 pounds so far. He is doing great. And he even purchased gluten free beer from our local health foods store and got a membership to the gym! (I am getting the a membership too for my birthday)  Mason, my one year old son, is also enjoying a Paleo lifestyle. With the exception of some carb foods he gets from daycare, we are trying to feed him as close to Paleo as we can (but I give into convenience sometimes..I'm a mom...I do the best I can do!) 
 
I am excited for this week ahead! First and foremost, it is St. Valentine's Day, my most favorite day of the year...and I have my beautiful son Mason for my sweet Valentine! Also, I am supposed to have lunch with my best friend Kelly on Tuesday...then I am heading into my fabulous three-day birthday weekend! I love my birthday!  Who doesn't love to celebrate themselves! 
 
Have a fantastic day my friends...and love the one your with...but most important, love yourself first!
 
THE CURRENT STATS: 2/11/11
Age: 31 years 355 days old!
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 214.6 (-4.0)
Bust: 43.5 inches (-2.5)
Waist: 44.5inches (-2.0)
Hips: 49.0 inches (-2.0)
Bones: STILL BIG!

RUNNING TOTALS:
Obstacles Removed: -4.0 lbs
Inches Gone for Good: -6.5  

1 comment: