Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday I'm In Love...

In the words of the very successful 80's band The Cure:
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Oh Friday how I love thee! Not only do you bring a bag full of goodies with you (like Saturday, Sunday and a new episode of Desperate Housewives) but you bring my scheduled weigh in and measurement day!  Can I get a whootwhoot!  So as scheduled, I stepped on my digital scale this morning and.....drum roll please.... I am down -1.6 pounds! At first I was a bit disappointed but I then thought about all the food I had seriously consumed this week and how amazing I have felt...coupled with the -1.6 obstacles lost and SHAAAPOW! I'm feeling like a rock star. Move over Steven Tyler, I am soooooo the next judge on American Idol.
Has anyone been watching American Idol? I am in LOVE with the new judges this season! So good. I was losing interest in the show the past few seasons but J-Lo and Steven Tyler have really been great! Okay, back to my favorite topic, ME!

So, I am feeling good. I am happy with my first week of results and am eager to keep this train moving in the right direction. Unfortunately for my "following" I'm not in the mood to blog. I'm just not feeling it, so this will be a short and sweet entry! Have a fabulous weekend and meet you all back here on Monday, unless I get the itch to blog over the weekend which is very possible! Ohh and before I forget here are my measurements:

THE CURRENT STATS: 1/28/11
Age: 31
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 217.0 (-1.6)
Bust: 45 inches (-.5)
Waist: 46 inches (-.5)
Hips: 50.5 inches (-.5)
Bones: Still Big!!

RUNNING TOTALS:
Obstacles Removed: -1.6 lbs
Inches Gone for Good: -1.5

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it, girl! Go you!!!

    And i agree about AI! Last season i watched but it got on my nerves! This season is great! Love the new judges!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations on your success this week! Keep up the good work. :)

    Also LOVE J. Lo on AI! I was iffy, but she's great!

    ReplyDelete